Being able to know how to air dribble in Rocket League is an essential skill for the players. Actually, it is quite easy to perform air dribble because the players get familiar with all features of Rocket League unless they give up playing. This game is so fun-filled that there is no player wanting to quit playing Rocket League anyway. So, here is the explanation of how to air dribble in Rocket League;
HOW TO AIR DRIBBLE IN ROCKET LEAGUE?
Rocket League differs from the other football games a little bit. This online game includes cars! You didn’t read wrong, you witness a football pitch where the cars try to score a goal by speeding and even in the air. I mean, there are cars instead of footballers on the pitch. Basically, Rocket League is a football game played with cars. No matter how weird its concept seems, you get addicted to playing it once you click on the start button. Air dribble which makes scoring a goal easier may not be known by some players. Keep reading!
- You just need to hit the ball with the front or corner of your car.
- Get the ball to roll up the wall smoothly and with a little bit of speed.
- You can raise your speed to take the ball forward higher and then the goalpost.
- You become to get all the power over your opponents, but don’t go high too much, or you lose control.
- Now you can score a goal.
Lots of luck!