CS: GO FOV is your field of vision in the game. If you want, you can change FOV in CS:GO. If you want to see more things in the game at once, you need to increase your field of vision. If you want to see only close to you, you need to reduce your field of vision.
Field of vision is very important in the game. Make sure you are in the best viewing for you to spot the enemy. If you don’t arrange this well, defeat will be inevitable for you.
HOW CAN I CHANGE FOV IN CS:GO?
Changing FOV is not common in the game. Once you find the right FOV for you, you probably won’t want to change it again. You can change FOV in CS:GO as follows:
- First, start Steam and open CS: GO.
- Then click the “settings” icon in the lower left corner on the screen.
- Go to the “game” section in settings.
- Click the drop down menu next to “Enbaled Developer Console” and select “yes”.
- After activating the console, enter any matches.
- Open the console by pressing “é”. If you have assigned another key for the console, press the key you assigned instead of é.
- Type “viewmodel_fov” in the console and press enter.
When you do the steps above, your current fov value will appear on the console. The lowest fov value in CS: GO is 54, and the highest fov value is 60. Here you have to decide your fıv value. If you lower the fov value, your game character will be closer to the screen. If you increase the fov value, your character will move away from the screen.
Once you’ve made up your mind, continue change fov in CS:GO as follows:
- Type “viewmodel_fov value” into the console and press enter. You must write a number between 54 and 60 instead of value.