Call of Duty is like a leader to the FPS games. When it is the case, it uses numerous abbreviations. ADS is one of them in Call of Duty.
Occasionally, young people are spending their whole time playing FPS games. This rate has been increasing since most of the games are able to be played on mobile devices. It creates a big competition and this situation makes e-sports popular. Consequently, players are trying to do their best all the time. So, to be the best, you need to know the in-game terms which are generally used to communicate faster.
WHAT DOES ADS MEAN IN CALL OF DUTY?
ADS mean is not an abbreviation for communication. It is about aiming better. One of the terms that gamers use is Hip Firing. It is simply shooting without using sight. Your bullets can disperse randomly and you may not kill your enemy. ADS mean is the opposite.
ADS means “Aminig Down Sights” and we can understand that it is using the sight, basically. Gamers always try to do this but sometimes they can’t. The reason behind that is Hip Firing is faster than ADS. They take the risk and start Hip Firing if they are panic or scared of the enemy.
WHEN TO USE ADS?
- If you are using a sniper, you must probably need to use ADS.
- If you are using a shotgun I recommend using ADS because if you do not use it, bullets will spread everywhere.
- If you are behind your enemy or he couldn’t notice you.
- If your enemy is far away you.
WHEN NOT TO USE ADS?
- If the enemy appeared suddenly.
- If the enemy is realized you before you can.
- If you are using an assault rifle it can be risked.
In principle, it always depends on the situation but to make it simple, you can Hip Fire if you don’t have enough time to open your sight and you can use ADS if you have time or distance.