Overwatch Winter Event 2020 are eagerly awaited by the gamers. It is estimated that the event, which passes with excitement every year, will be the same this year. The event will feature a new game mode and cosmetics. All these innovations will make the event even more enjoyable.
When Is Overwatch Winter Event?
The Overwatch Winter Event 2020 will take place between December 15 and January 5. The event consists of 3 weeks in total. Various prizes can be won by winning games every week. Rewards by week are as follows:
Week 1 (December 15 – December 22)
- Win 3 Games – Elf Junkart Player Icon
- Win 6 Games – Elf Junkart Spray
- Win 9 Games – Elf Junkart Epic Skin
Week 2 (December 22 – December 29)
- Win 3 Games – Gingerbread Ana Player Icon
- Win 6 Games – Gingerbread Ana Spray
- Win 9 Games – Gingerbread Ana Epic Skin
Week 3 (December 29 – January 5)
- Win 3 Games – Frosty Roadhog Player Icon
- Win 6 Games – Frosty Roadhog Spray
- Win 9 Games – Frosty Roadhog Epic Skin
Overwatch Winter Event 2020 has four different game modes. Players can play in all four of the four fun-filled modes. Game modes named Freezethaw Elimination, Mei’s Snowball Offensive, Snowball Deatmatch, and Yeti Hunter will be available for free during the event.